Monday, March 26, 2012

Hi everyone:

I hope everybody is having a great week. Wonderful weather yesterday and then it hailed today. It's been hectic and busy here. But hectic and busy keeps me out of trouble. Well, most of the time, anyway.

My latest novel, Shadow of Time, (see cover below in previous post) is available for pre-order now at Bookstrand.com. This novel is set in one of Arizona's most remote desert areas.

Here is a small blurb about the book: Samantha Nelson flees for her life, hiding in the remote Mojave Desert. Jesse Warner appears, but will he keep her safe or break her heart?


And last, but I hope not least, is the quote I found for this month:

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." - Albert Einstein

See you in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment