Monday, January 2, 2012

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. I can’t believe it’s 2012 already.

Author News: On February 15th, I’ll have a most interesting and knowledgeable author, Mary Martinez, as a guest on my blog. She has written several books, which I have found very good reads, and I think you will find her comments and expertise enjoyable.

In late February, I will have Author, K.R. Bailey, as a guest on my blog. I’ll let you know what date it will be. Ms. Bailey has authored a number of romance novels. I think I’ve read just about all of them. Her books are always a good read, and I think you will find her to be very interesting author.


Book News:

I am excited to tell you that my next book, Shadow of Time, will be coming out in April, published by Siren-Bookstrand and is a contemporary romance with a time travel element.

My book, Out of the Past, is now available for purchase through Siren-Bookstrand Publishers as an eBook or through Amazon or Barnes and Noble both as an eBook and in paperback.

My latest book, Forbidden Quest, is available in eBook format through Mojocastle Publishers, Amazon or Barnes and Noble. It will be available in paperback some time this month. It is a western historical. Please check my web site for an excerpt: http://www.terrijlynn.com


I don’t know who this quote is from, and I’m probably paraphrasing it:

If you spread your wings and fly you’ll be surprised how high you can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment